Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (24.8.2011)
Daily Blog (23.8.2011) Class of Unown
Daily Blog (22.8.2011)
Daily Blog (21.8.2011)
Daily Blog (20.8.2011)
Daily Blog (19.8.2011)
Random Topic: Girl wears bareback dress to school,...
formspring.me
formspring.me
Sweetest thing done for you?

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (25.8.2011)
Written at Thursday, August 25, 2011 | back to top

Took Pharmaceutical Compounding today
Looks like i did it again with 45 mins left on the clock
And I always wonder why
Maybe I answer too fast
Or it just happens that I know the answer on the spot
Or I’m just cute
Just saying

Went to school as per normal timing
The test started at 2pm
Talked about Blue Clues
Sad that the original cast has to go
Like the saying goes
Power Ranger also have to retired
So must you in due time

Wanni really knows how to imitate the cartoons voice
It is like I can’t even do the Pokemon Voice
What more can I do?

So went home as usually

Oh god I feel so tired

Went for tuition

Break fast there

O.o and I ate chili padi

Me eat chili padi is like one in a million

Well it good to try something different

I am not sayin that i dun eat with chili padi in my mee soto

I prefer not to, but with soya sauce

Got some talk with the dad

He said that getting a job now is tought

NS life is tought

To be successful you need at least 2 cert

Yeah from his personal life

It is true that now it is much harder to succeed

Without the proper education

It is gonna be much harder for you

Especially when there is a dream you want to achieve

Then went home to get my Roti John
Roti john?
Why john?
Well actually this doesnt explain why it is call Roti John

From a saying it is actually from a story that a Caucasian named John order this
Well thats what the story said
Thats all for today

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket