Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (22.8.2011)
Daily Blog (21.8.2011)
Daily Blog (20.8.2011)
Daily Blog (19.8.2011)
Random Topic: Girl wears bareback dress to school,...
formspring.me
formspring.me
Sweetest thing done for you?
Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?
Name one thing you want to achieve by the end of t...

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (23.8.2011) Class of Unown
Written at Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | back to top

So Today I had my first UT
Nutrition
We learn about how to feed ourselves
Properly
You know we need to eat a balance diet
With alot of variety of foods
So what we need is
Fast Food + Average Food + Slow Food
Together you have the best diet
Right?
Oh to tell you the truth
Today UT was kinda difficult
And also disappointing because
Most of the topics didn’t came out
And the last Learning Material which is on Vegan Diet
Is not being gone through
Came out in UT
So for those who study through and hard for this UT
I guess there are some who gain
While some who didnt as
I do not think they study all the topics
Fairly
Best part about this UT
Manage to finish in 45 mins
Oh yeah but that is nothing to be proud about
3 more UTs to go
And I feel like it is quite stressing
More on the legislation UT & compounding
Cause this two are quite detailed
Well you guys who took same modules with me will say
cGMP is also very detailed
The difference between them is that
cGMP was already inside my brain
Meaning I have the details already
As for the legislation
I still need to refer to the Act
Cause I am not so sure
because of the alots of acts
And none of them involve in Acting
In drama
In movies
Just Saying
Anyway yeah legislation is one of my weaker point
Maybe I am kinda a sadist for liking cGMP
Cause I like having this lab knowledge
Not Drug Acts like lawyers kinda case
As for compounding…..
look forward for the calculation
I guarentee that two question would involve in calculation
Thats why I made my very own
Compounding Calculator
Like for example allegation method
I just need to key in the concentration of the two material and the desired material
AND POOH
(Not Winnie The Pooh)
All the steps are done for me
So all i have to do
Talk about being efficient
Thats what I like about doing test in the laptop
You cant do that in paper

So tuition as always
Today i break-fast at home
I was fast going home
Im fast
Yeah

okae so thats all for today
About Part 2 of Let’s Play
It got spoil
SO I have to redo
-.-
Anyway leave a comment at the tag
Or follow me at twitter
@abdulshyukur

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket