Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (19.8.2011)
Random Topic: Girl wears bareback dress to school,...
formspring.me
formspring.me
Sweetest thing done for you?
Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?
Name one thing you want to achieve by the end of t...
DO YOU SNORE WHEN YOU SLEEP?
What was your ambition when you're young? Does it ...
What is my best facial feature? Press "ask your fo...

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (20.8.2011)
Written at Saturday, August 20, 2011 | back to top

You know the feeling
Of waking up from a dream
Which happens to be a nice dream
And the best part is that
Is it very nice to the extent that
You don’t remember it
but is was nice
Well yes I had that for today
I dunno why I thought that I just had a great dream
It was like
Yes I think I had a great dream
But I don’t know what happened
But it was great
-.-

So yeah today I had to go to the Jurong Point to topup my house
Electricity. Topup? Yes I have the Pay-As-You-Use Scheme
Which is part of the SP, not Singapore Poly but Singapore Power?
Well Basically what it means is you pay a certain amount and you credit it
On a machine. Then from there your have like
a meter to tell how much you have left
It is like a prepaid card
only thing is that you dun send SMS and call
you use electricity
The good thing about this system is that your able to control the amount of electricity and knowing how much you spend everyday
instead of the post-paid which they do not have this meter counter
To know more you can find it at this link below after I finish this Daily Blog
So yeah I had to go to Jurong Point to top up
As the other SingPost branch close early
Jurong Point branch close like 8?
Yeah so that’s the good thing about it

After that I went to Popular
To check whether they have Webcams
Currently I’m looking for the Creative Live! Cam 1080p
And the Logitech 910
those of this two are awesome
but they are above $100
And so if it is too ex
I would have to go to Logitech 525 / 510
I think that is the model name
As this only cost $60
And what I saw at Causeway Popular
They have an offer on the 510 with a laptop lap rest
which is also a FAN
Worth it, but thats if i get my scholarship
Yes $2,500
WOO HOO!!!
hahaha yeah and that is like i will be only getting on the 2nd week of September
Which is like my Hari Raye money I guess

So these are the things that I plan to get
A DSLR/ look like DSLR Camera

(Panasonic Lumix Fz100)



(because of the LCD screen able to turn around)

Webcam+laptop Laprest
(getting the Popular set, 510 + laptop laprest fan)

And a 2TB External Hard Drive
(Either Western Digital My Book)

Or
(Seagate® Expansion™ External Drive)

Well from here I would have spend around
1.5k
Thats leave me like 1k for me to
Pay my bill
Yeah
Bills

Now I’m gonna tell you guys about the projects that I have been planning to do
Now I have three project I am currently working on
The first project is “Lets Play”
I will play a certain game and I will go through the game itself
Currently it is a pokemon game
Nope not those Trainer throw pokeballs at pokemons
You are a Pokemon
And you are assign to do missions
This is a different Pokemon game that you guys will see
Unless you have played other pokemon games
Currently I have just started the beginning stage
So it will be post at my youtube channel
That I will put in future
So the deadline for this would be like
in 1 month time

Release Date : 3rd week of September

Next project will be the Random Topic
Which is basically about topics which are random
Duh?
When it will be posted will depends on the Daily Blog Post
As I need to know whether I am able to post daily
To get this momentum going
As this will make me more
Blog-moody
And I would like to make more topic first
Before I start to post them
Call them as pre-backups
If I cannot make a post on that week if I’m busy
So if all goes well.
Release Date : 1st week of September

Finally the last project would be
Tweets Of The Week
This one is yet to be started at all
Well maybe cause I started to do more on
The Random Topic project
and also I have yet to finish my first stage of Lets Play project
So lets say
This will happen
and i guarantee that it will happen
When I start to post Random Topic
So its okae as I plan to do this right after I have done a certain stage

of project, I will go to the next stage

Release Date : 1st week of September

So thats all for today, I just forgotten that there is no comment below my post so you can just comment at the tagboard, or ask me in formspring or twitter @abdulshyukur

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket