Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Random Topic: Girl wears bareback dress to school,...
formspring.me
formspring.me
Sweetest thing done for you?
Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?
Name one thing you want to achieve by the end of t...
DO YOU SNORE WHEN YOU SLEEP?
What was your ambition when you're young? Does it ...
What is my best facial feature? Press "ask your fo...
Why you don't blog again?

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (19.8.2011)
Written at Friday, August 19, 2011 | back to top

Hey guys
Been a long time since I blog myself
I do miss blogging alot
Anyway I hope that I will start to do some daily blogs
Starting from now
If all goes through smoothly
Then I can proceed with adding some new stuffs
So for now there wont be any Tweets of the Day

Oh okae so today basically is just a normal routine
Wakeup for Sahur
Morning Breakfast
Then go on com
Bla Bla Bla
So had tuition at BB
Well prelims are starts for the Primary6
As for me.
EXAMS
O.O
Yes UT = Understanding Test = EXAMS
The staffs just forgot how to spell
EXAMS
It is so difficult nowadays this UTs
Well its true that I do manage to score As
But studying for this coming UT3
It seems very hard
Oh okae next would be on PHOTO Surfing
Heard of the Bangla Worker Google thingy
I googled it
And I got this

okae now what so bangla about the first picture?

Oh okae so bangla worker sit like that? Whats wrong with that?
In my life in Singapore
i have come and see them
I rarely see them sit like that
Well rarely meaning they sit normally like us?
Oh wait sit on motorbike?
seriously there is nothing bangla-dish about this

And whats with the fruit there?
Thats BANGLA? A bangla worker is a fruit?

Okae so a bangla worker will vandalise your High End Sports Car
Okae move to Trucks and Buses then

Erm…..so where is this bangla worker?
How am I gonna research on something that I cannot even see
Bangla Worker is a PLANT?

Now a bangla worker is our president?
Thats how you Google stuffs eh

So thats how you google stuffs
But remember to research and google wisely
not all comes out truth

Leave a comment below and follow me on twitter @abdulshyukur

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket