Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (23.8.2011) Class of Unown
Daily Blog (22.8.2011)
Daily Blog (21.8.2011)
Daily Blog (20.8.2011)
Daily Blog (19.8.2011)
Random Topic: Girl wears bareback dress to school,...
formspring.me
formspring.me
Sweetest thing done for you?
Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle?

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (24.8.2011)
Written at Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | back to top

So I woke up
12pm
When my test is like 2pm
Oh yes talk about close call
Lucky Wanni called me
Kudos for being short
Well thats how you manage to wake me up
Anyway again with the hot summer Singapore weather
Maybe I should start to wear like a slut for once
But I dun like people to see my body
Its very precious you know

Same class with the kambing
Didnt want to sit beside me
Cause afraid of the MAd Cow disease somehow
I forgot to tell her that it is not transferable by touch nor air
(Well actually the real reason was because I type very scary
Maybe it is so Ghostly)
25 mins for the test to finish
AND HAWK WE COME
Too bad I could not finish the 2nd mission
Went to IMM to checkout my Camera+Webcam+Hard Disk

Found out that The logitech C910 is having a

30% OFF CAUSE OF THE 30TH Anniversary
Oh well talk about celebration
So now I can just buy it from 169 to 118 only
WOW
POWAR
Anyway the hard disk
I still not sure what to get
i know I want a 2TB
But thento be cost efficient in what I buy
Maybe i would just not buy at all?
AND GET A SONY LAPTOP?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEY HAVING A $100 OFF FOR STUDENTS
YES
IF YOUR A STUDENT
Secondary
Uni
Kindergarden
The offers for you
(I dun think is it possible for the last one)
Plan to get that $1199 thiny laptop
Maybe get it as an instalment?

erm
ERM

then that would be like

$130 for phone+tv+mobile bills

$74 for Prudential

and 150 for laptop i guess?

Oh
OH WHAT?

$400 every month

Oh nononono

Maybe my dream will still be a dream

SONY

I still have you as an MP3 + headphone

Okae so Challenger there is two in IMM

Mini and MEGA

Roti Mum was a plus to see
Long time no eat this

Went to check out the camera at Westmall

It seems that the person at Best Denki

Cheat my feelings

699?

799 dollars la the camera

Oh okae so thats all for today

I will be busy with the exam

(Well more to enjoying my time)

Will start to do the projects after exams I guess?

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket