Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (1.9.2011) Welcome September
Daily Blog (31.8.2011)
Daily Blog (30.8.2011)–Raye Sleep Raye
Daily Blog (29.8.2011)
Daily Blog (27.8.2011)
Daily Blog (26.8.2011)
Daily Blog (25.8.2011)
Daily Blog (24.8.2011)
Daily Blog (23.8.2011) Class of Unown
Daily Blog (22.8.2011)

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (2.9.2011) FYP Bleargh
Written at Friday, September 2, 2011 | back to top

Oh why must the day come. I have yet to buy my stuffs and the start of FYP data collection commence. I sigh when my day started today. Like why must we start now. I know that if we dun start. We will never be able to reach the 300 survey quota. Even though we collected 30 surveys in two days, it has not been validated so the probability of it being valid would be around 90% cause now we follow the protocol and chances of it failing is way lower now. If that is the case around 27 surveys are being valid. Yeah that is still a long way to go which left us like only 273 surveys to collect. And if by my calculations, if we were to meet the quota, we need to collect at least 330. Well if thats is it then we will take like 22 days to hit the target. And we only go to the polyclinic for this month, 10 times the most we can say. And that will leave us with 150 surveys ONLY. So looks like it is so gonna be a nightmare for us. Lets take note that this is into account that we are able to get 15 surveys in average. Any lesser will just makes us work more survey days. So to my team, good luck and who knows. All we need is to clone ourselves.

Next would be as the my daily routine as per normal. Oh okae I had to wakeup at 530 to get ready. Cause I am not so sure as to whether I would be able to be ready on time and also be there on time. Time,time,time. Anyway back to i go bath and then go out at 645. Took the 852 at 700. Only to reach around 740. Talk about awesome timing. Went to Mcdonald to get the McValue Breakfast. Long time no see. I would really eat 10 of this Sausage McMuffin Eggs like how I eat doublecheeseburgers. After that met Dini at the Ang Mo Kio. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I needed to go to Ang Mo Kio from Bukit Batok. If I took the Mrt, i would confirm reach around 800. As for the bus, awesome. Went to the Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic. It is like one of the smallest and busiest polyclinic evar. I mean it is like only one or two storeys I guess. I think it is more like one storey. Like a cheap hpuse which treat alot of poor people. Seriously why didnt they like upgrade? Bukit Batok did had that. Chua Chu Kang also did. And to tell you the truth, their previous designs were much bigger than the now Ang Mo Kio polyclinic.

So we start with the Survey Interview Hunt. Okae but before I go to that I would have to say that the pharmacist and pharma technician were very friendly. We were treated much better as compared to the ones at the Bukit Batok. Maybe it is because of the one –.- I can’t go into details cause she is just a –.-. Okae now back to the hunting. As usual i got rejected more than Dini got. Well i wonder which hurts the most, being rejected by your crush, or by your potential cilent? Oh well both sux anyway. There is of course more chinese speaking at this polyclinic which is a disadvantage to us. Since we can’t communicate with them, we have to kill them. Just joking there were no murders, just sad moments of not having able to get more surveys, especially when they are willing to do it.

During the lunch break, got to eat popeye. I must say it was a much better experience I had here than at the Changi Airport. I know it was years ago around like 2-3 years? I can’t remember. All I can say is that popeye is something like KFC but with a little different in menu. They add this strawberry jam as one of their sauce. Like put that with a butterbread. It is so flourly, i would swore that i was talking flour language. Get it flour language as in fowl language? YES? oh okae anf the went to the masjid which is suprisingly spacious and I thought my cousin was leading the prayers. Cause it sounds like him and he happened to lead at a different masjid before. Then I went back to the polyclinic to get my facial wash and stuffs. Got the alpconut something it is call. My face needs some nuke warfare against this new breed of volcanomon. So yeah basically i am having an outbreak. It happens. Cause I am young. Forever 21

So off to 852 back to Bukit batok
Did some cutting
And then off to tuition
And thats all for today
And yeah tomorrow I will be releasing the First edition of Random Topic
Things to take note is that
Lets Play will be delayed because of some video coding problems
So we may see it at the end of the month or Oct
Either way that is the end of my daily blog today

Goodays To You All

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket