Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog ( 4.9.2011) Another two more weeks to go
Daily Blog (3.9.2011) Not a busy day
Happy 14th Monthsary
Daily Blog (2.9.2011) FYP Bleargh
Daily Blog (1.9.2011) Welcome September
Daily Blog (31.8.2011)
Daily Blog (30.8.2011)–Raye Sleep Raye
Daily Blog (29.8.2011)
Daily Blog (27.8.2011)
Daily Blog (26.8.2011)

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog (5.9.2011) Many things, Many Desires
Written at Monday, September 5, 2011 | back to top

Yesterday night my grandma was in pain
She had to go to the hospital as she could not endure the pain anymore
Take note that I put the word anymore
She had suffer the much softer pain during the past few years
Since I was young back then
She has always been the active hardworking grandma
Never once would she not stop to make breakfast
Not once has she stop visiting the wet market
It makes me proud that her
Currently now she is not in pain and was not admitted
After taking morphine to relieved her pain
now she is back at my auntie house recovering
I hope the best for her recovery

 

Okae so next would be the start of the day which is
I woke up thinking that my short pretty gf was having a mood swing with me, which keep me in deep thought of why would she be angry
Or the best is that she still sleeping
So yeah being the boss I called her
no response
So again like a boss
i slept back
10 minutes later
i woke up to called her
i was expecting the time to be like 1 hr later but woah I woke up somehow
Again she didn’t pickup
Worried i called two times
Again never pickup
Maybe she forgot how to on the phone
then how can the phone ring?
Must be on
called again
and this time she answered
And her reason was that she went to the market without her phone
maybe she scared that someone will steal her phone
yes that must be the main reason
or maybe
Her phone is a transformer
Or maybe she forgetful
Ermmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh okae so we went to school to get her stuffs settle
And yeah sad to know that she had her salary
So she in pain
Oh her to drink some
h-two and panadol
Got better
went to McDonald to get the SUPER SAVER MEAL
well more like lunch time saver meal
got this lesbian couple
(Well actual they are mother and sister from Wanni point of view)
Keep staring at us
So we as usually
like a boss
Eat our meal
like whats their problem

Went back home by train to j.e
Then went to explore the j.e side
It was interesting that there is a lot of stuffs here
But no perfume
so still j.e sux
=D

So went home by 66
Then went for tuition
my tutee classmates went to visit his house
all girls
so he didnt even bother to enterain them
Even when I give the green light to talk to them
Well since it is like that
i tease that his so called gf is there
(I assume he has a crush on one of them)

Then me and danish went to get some new 5 plug socket and new light
It is just a beginning stage of me making my bed a working area
Even though they say it is bad to do that as a bed is meant for sleeping
But i need to make full use of the limited space i have here

Thats all for today
Tmr I have two tuition and work at night
so yeah wish me good luck

Goodays To You All

It is good to have your smell

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket