Daily Blog (Everyday), Tweet Of The Week (unconfirm), Random Post (Every Saturday), Interested in the skin? Do visit -->http://stuckmuffin.info. See You There!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog




Daily blog is updated:Everyday
Tweets Of The Week updated:Weekly(Date TBC)
Random Topic updated:Weekly(Sat)
Lets Play updated:Weekly(Date TBC)

Status:Alive =D
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Photobucket
Status
Feeling : =D
Daily Blog : Updated
Tweets Of The Week : Release Date : 1st week of September
Random Topic : Updated

Lets Play : Release Date : 4th week of September


Tagboard

Daily Reads
Arsenal | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | April 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 |

Daily Blog (3.9.2011) Not a busy day
Happy 14th Monthsary
Daily Blog (2.9.2011) FYP Bleargh
Daily Blog (1.9.2011) Welcome September
Daily Blog (31.8.2011)
Daily Blog (30.8.2011)–Raye Sleep Raye
Daily Blog (29.8.2011)
Daily Blog (27.8.2011)
Daily Blog (26.8.2011)
Daily Blog (25.8.2011)

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Daily Blog ( 4.9.2011) Another two more weeks to go
Written at Sunday, September 4, 2011 | back to top

So I waited
and waited and
I just found out that
I would only be receiving my scholarship
this coming mid of the month
And that is kinda suuuux
Since I expected it to be in by 1 month
But as usually RP like to delay their stuffs
even thought they have this 11:59pm system
So why aren’t you following it when you emend this?
So yeah I assume that I won’t be getting this like around two weeks time
i do not like to put my expectation too high
As it would sux yet again to know it won’t be coming for another week
And I only get to know this by checking my mails
Yes finally I delete my emails
It is like we have to do this at a daily basic or not out mails would be flooded with emails that dun concern you cause you don’t give a damn about going for talk or whether the school has won a competition

Anyway today is nothing much but just trying to sort my laptop
As i assume that this laptop would then be needed to be pass down
to my little sis since she need it
But to do that I have to buy a new laptop
And that is when I need that MONEY
oh well nvm that
Looks like my plans would have to be postpone
Cause i need it

So thats all for today
Sorry I have to make this brief
Cause I am wearing breif shorts
HAHAHAHA
Oh no I dont wear shorts
Only when I am running

Goodays To You All

Tomorrow the Day you wear your smart specs

Labels:

Disclaimer
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket